Baglietto 48 M T Line Hull 233 / 47m (2020)share me
- LENGTH 47m
- BEAM 9.5m
- MAX DRAUGHT 2.5m
- BUILDER Baglietto S.p.A.
- DESIGNER Francesco Paszkowski
- HULL MATERIALSteel
- MAX SPEED (KT) 15
- CABINS 5
- DISPLACEMENT 497 Tonnes
- LYING La Spezia Italy
The T-Line 48 series stands out from the rest of the Baglietto range with reverse-angle glazing in the wheelhouse, which provides superior views from the helm station. Baglietto have fitted a side-loading tender garage leaving the transom free for a proper beach club area, complete with a bar, gym and steam shower. Meanwhile, the sun deck stretches across 140 square metres of deck space and boasts an al fresco dining table, sun loungers, and an infinity pool.
Accommodation for up to ten guests is split across five cabins, including a master suite, two doubles and two twin rooms with pullman berths, and the décor is described as "sophisticated and warm" with walnut surfaces and touches of gold and bronze.
Power comes from a pair of 2,250hp Caterpillar 3512C diesel engines for a top speed of 16 knots. When cruising at 12 knots, 10228 boasts a maximum range of 4,500 nautical miles, thanks ... more to a total fuel capacity of 80,000 litres.
Full open main deck salon, we removed the ventilation trunks
Widened the entrance lobby in main deck, by moving the bar on the port side
Widened the corridor leading to master cabin
- Model: Baglietto 48 M T Line Hull 233
- Yacht Type: Power
- Length Overall: 47m (154ft)
- Beam: 9.50m (31.17ft)
- Max Draught: 2.50m (8.20ft)
- Displacement: 497 Tonnes
- Builder: Baglietto S.p.A.
- Year of Build: 2020
- Hull Type: Monohull
Performance & Capacities
- Max Speed: 15 knots
- Cruising Speed: 11 knots
- Range (nm): 4500 nm
- Fuel Capacity: N/A
- Water Capacity: N/A
- Engine Number:
- Total Power:
- Hull: Steel
- Crew mess is still on main deck
- Larger skylounge on upper deck
- Upper deck day head is now accessible from out side
- Bigger bed in captain cabin
- We maintained the same 46 sqm large beach club/spa/gym area
- Maximum size of tender allowed 6,30 m.
- Sliding door frames to main and upper deck salon are all flush.
Joshua Lee +66 81 891 3367 email@example.com