The Belize designers have struck a keen-eyed balance between European panache and Australian practicality and have delivered greater elegance and space – in all the living areas.
One level living from the galley aft to the cockpit. An inspired lower command helm with dedicated guest seating. Rarely seen on a motoryacht of this style and size, the master stateroom extends the full beam of the yacht. Every bit as opulent as the master, the VIP stateroom occupies the entire forward V-section with queen-sized island bed. The third guest stateroom, is no less highly specified with twin adult-sized single beds. There are two bathrooms on the accommodation deck.
The technical credentials of the Belize 54 Sedan will certainly impress. Resin-infused composite construction, double vinyl-ester outer skin, watertight, stepped collision bulkhead and independent foam-filled hull compartments. CZone digital switching system, Glass Cockpit navigation and Volvo Penta Integrated Propulsion
System (IPS) with joystick docking.
A finite number of Belize Motoryachts are built each year. This means that you will own and command something quite different and unique.
- Model: Riviera Belize 54 Sedan
- Yacht Type: Power
- Length Overall: 17m (54.2ft)
- Beam: 16.6ft
- Max Draught: 3.6ft
- Displacement: 30200 Kg
- Builder: Riviera Marine
- Year of Build: 2020
- Hull Type: Monohull
Performance & Capacities
- Max Speed: 0 knots
- Cruising Speed: 0 knots
- Range (nm): 0 nm
- Fuel Capacity: 3000 ltrs
- Water Capacity: 700 ltrs
- Model: Volvo Penta D8 IPS15 800
- Engine Number: 2
- Total Power: 625 hp each
- Hull: GRP
- Deck: GRP
- Barbecue Centre and Wet Bar
- Electric Blinds
- Sliding windows on both sides of the saloon and a large electric sunroof
- Boarding Platform Equipped with an electro-hydraulic lifter, the platform separates to allow the launch of the tender. Also acts as a beach when partly submerged for water sports or swimming.
- Tender Garage store a 3.0m (9’ 8”) tender and water sports toys safely and out of sight.
CONTACT LEE MARINE'S EXPERIENCED SALES BROKERS ABOUT THIS YACHT