ISLAND ESCAPE WITH LUXURIOUS VILLAS AND UNIQUE EXPERIENCES
You can see that Coco Bodu Hithi, Maldives is paradise long before you arrive. It shimmers onto the horizon as a cluster of lush green trees, fringed by white sand; as your speedboat draws closer, you notice lines of thatched overwater villas arcing out into the Indian Ocean, and around them a peaceful turquoise lagoon. Every villa is designed to showcase that natural beauty — you wake surrounded by a palm forest or looking out over crystal-clear water. Ahead of you is a day spent soaking in a private pool, being pampered in the award-winning Coco Spa, or exploring a menu of curated experiences that bring this magical island vividly to life.
- Choose from 100 thatched villas in four categories, all with private pools and ocean or island views
- Exquisite Coco Residence villas feature private wine cellars, indoor-outdoor showers, and butler service
- Take a sommelier-led tour of Wine Loft’s 200 varieties, including champagnes, rare vintages, and biodynamic choices
- Indulge in tranquil treatments from Indonesia, Thailand, and India at the Coco Spa, or learn from a resident yogi at the oceanfront yoga pavilion
- Explore five alfresco dining options, from refined tasting menus of fresh-caught seafood to twice-weekly barbecues on Breeze beach
- Work out to lagoon views in a state-of-the-art fitness center, then wind down in a Jacuzzi, steam room, or sauna
- Dive with PADI instructors at the house reef, an underwater paradise visited by nurse sharks, manta rays, and hawksbill turtles
From villa design to activity menus, Coco Bodu Hithi, Maldives is perfectly in tune with its surroundings. Traditional experiences and Go Eco excursions invite you to see this pristine environment with fresh eyes every day, whether fishing for your dinner from an authentic Maldivian boat or building coral nurseries that preserve the reef for future generations.
Coco Bodu Hithi, Maldives’ 100 villas are all exceptionally presented, with refined natural wood and cream tones, private pools, deep designer bathtubs, and king-size beds. For total seclusion, choose one of the large Island Villas, which nestle in lush tropical greenery and have their own exclusive beach area. Alternatively, select a Water Villa or Island Water Villa for direct access to the ocean — these accommodations stand on stilts in Coco Bodu Hithi’s azure lagoon with steps leading down to the water.
- Air – Air delivers refined fusion food in a blissful, yet casual setting by the infinity pool. Open daily for international buffet breakfasts, à la carte lunches, and themed buffet dinners, Air is the ideal spot to soak up the sun while you dine.
- Aqua – The menu at this elegant alfresco seafood restaurant changes according to what is in season and what local fishermen have caught during the day. Choose platters of grilled lobster, fish, and squid, or opt for the tasting menu with wine pairings to experience this award-winning kitchen at its most creative.
- Stars – Located in the Coco Residences area, Stars offers breakfast, lunch, and dinner in a beautiful setting over the lagoon. Lunch and dinner menus focus on Mediterranean-Asian fusion — pan-fried jackfish lasagnette is a favorite — and the bar area is an ideal spot to sip a cocktail while the sun sets and the stars come out.
- Latitude – This relaxed spot by the pool boasts panoramic views of the lagoon and serves delicious, light fare that will keep you energized for your daily activities. It’s a good choice for relaxed brunches.
- Wine Loft – There are more than 200 wines available at Wine Loft, ranging from rare vintages to modern biodynamic selections. Experienced sommeliers are on hand to guide you through the list and regular sampling dinners offer a masterclass in food pairing.
- Tsuki – The light and authentic Japanese cuisine at Tsuki includes fresh sushi, sashimi, and maki mono rolls. Take a table overlooking the ocean or sit indoors at the sushi bar to watch highly trained chefs at work.
Away from the curated experiences, take a couples’ treatment or a restorative massage at Coco Spa, or relax in the sauna, steam room, and Jacuzzi. Join daily classes at the yoga pavilion, work out at a fitness center with lagoon views, or simply lie back and take things easy in your tropical villa. After all, this is paradise.